Our ripper and pipe layers are ideal for use around smallholdings laying water pipe or armoured cable, the attachment benefits from being both quick and easy to use.
The RP2 subsoiler and pipe layer is perfect for flexible pipe or cabling up to 7.5cm in size. The ripper can physically go down 24 inches but the achieved depth depends on the power of tractor and soil type.
Usual operating depth is 18 inches this depends on soil type and tractor size. Measurement from lower linkage to ripper foot 24 inches.
Maximum diameter of pipe or cable being laid depends on it’s flexibility, please call for guidance if unsure
The implement can be attached to the 3 point linkage of a range of small or compact tractors.
– Maximum pipe or cable size 75mm
– Recommended for tractors with 30+ hp
– Implement weight 90 kg
Steel design benefits from both strength and reliability.
1. Feed the pipe into the pipe layer
2. Lower the ripper into the ground
3. Move forward whilst feeding the pipe
4. When finished lift ripper & cut pipe to size
5. Run over any lumps or bumps with your tractor tyres